Rob Roy Golf Course will be open for play beginning Friday, May 1, 2020, and will be operating under the 2020 IDCEO state-mandated golf operational guidelines and restrictions.
Guidelines and Restrictions
The following guidelines and restrictions are being strictly followed
- All guests are advised to wear face masks and maintain six feet of distancing between players at all times.
- Tee times will be 15 minutes apart.
- The pro shop will remain closed.
- The putting green driving range will remain closed.
- The 10th Hole Bar and Grill is closed and the beverage cart will not be in service.
- All cups will be altered so golfers can retrieve golf balls without having to put their hand in the bottom of the cup.
- The touching or removing of a flagstick is prohibited.
- All bunker rakes, water stations, ball washers, and seed bottles are not available.
- Guests will be allowed to use their own pull cart. Rentals from the course will not be available.
- Golf carts will be available only for individuals with a physical disability or limitations that prevent them from walking the course
- All guests are asked to arrive no more than 15 minutes before the reserved tee time.
Please call 847.296.GOLF(4653) with any questions pertaining to the guidelines and restrictions. We look forward to providing you a safe and enjoyable golfing experience.