ROB ROY GOLF COURSE IS OPEN
Rob Roy Golf Course will be open for play, and operating under the 2020 IDCEO state-mandated golf operational guidelines and restrictions.
- All guests are advised to wear face masks and maintain six feet of distancing between players at all times.
- Players can only be grouped in foursomes
- The pro shop will remain closed, however, restrooms are available.
- The 10TH Hole Bar and Grill is closed.
- All cups will be altered so golfers can retrieve golf balls without having to put their hand in the bottom of the cup.
- All bunker rakes, water stations, ball washers, and seed bottles are not available.
- Golf carts are permitted. Individuals not members of the same household shall use individual carts. Guests will be allowed to use their own pull cart.
- Scorecards and pencils will not be available
- Putting green is permitted at 50% capacity.
- Individual caddies are prohibited.
- Indoor events, tournaments, and shotgun starts are prohibited.
- All guests are asked to arrive no more than 15 minutes before the reserved tee time. Players must put on golf shoes in their vehicles.
- Any players with any symptoms of COVID-19, should not play. Any players from a household with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 should not play.
- Bring your own supply of balls, tees, ball markers, and any other equipment needed to play golf.
- Golfers should pick up their own ball and leave the flag in place while putting. The touching or removing of a flagstick is prohibited.
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use it during and after play.
- No handshakes at the beginning of the round or at the 18th hole.
Please call 847.296.GOLF(4653) with any questions pertaining to the guidelines and restrictions. We look forward to providing you a safe and enjoyable golfing experience.